[elrepo-devel] a few comment about elrepo's packages

Akemi Yagi toracat at elrepo.org
Sat Aug 29 14:16:40 EDT 2009

>>> http://elrepo.org/tiki/kmodspec
>>> http://elrepo.org/tiki/kmodtool
>>> http://elrepo.org/tiki/Makefile

> We need to think what we are going to do with respect to accounts. At
> the moment I think we only have admin accounts, and obviously not
> everyone needs to be an admin.
>
> Akemi - can we set up an account type for contributors/packagers?
> Something with unrestricted viewings and that can create and modify content?

Those files are all viewable by the public now.  As Levente mentioned
somewhere in this thread later, it may be better if we do all
discussions here (in the mailing list) and actual editing of the above
template files is done by the ELRepo admins.

What do others think?

Also in the public view is http://elrepo.org/tiki/ToDo (our todo list).

Akemi