[elrepo] [users] drbd83 still in testing

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Mon Aug 9 13:30:04 EDT 2010

On 9 August 2010 16:59, Dag Wieers <dag at wieers.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 9 Aug 2010, Joseph L. Casale wrote:
>
>> Any plans to move this out of testing? I have been running it since
>> creation in production without hiccup.
>
> The kmod-drbd83 package is part of the ELRepo project, so I forwarded this
> discussion to the ELRepo mailinglist at

> I do think we have to promote this to the stable repository. So you have my
> vote as well ;-)

O.k. folks, a few questions:

(1) When was the package first made publicly available by us (the
ELRepo Project)?
(2) Any advances on two satisfied users (JLC, DW)?
(3) Has the package been tested to destruction on a sacrificial / test system?
(4) Any quirks / oddities, etc, noticed?
(5) Do we have a maintainer for that package, as distinct from the
builder of the package? The maintainer will have to be a person who
uses it daily / regularly and understands it. (That rules *me* out.)

Alan.