[elrepo] kmod-fglrx 11-12 64 bit

gilesaj gilesaj001 at yahoo.ca
Mon Dec 26 20:04:16 EST 2011

Thanks for the reply
I tried that and it came back with "Nothing to do".  This is probably because I removed all of fglrx using YUM and tried to reinstall an older version manually by downloading it from Elrepo.  I could not do that as I kept getting errors about not having all the dependencies.  So if I want to download the rpm's from Elepo how do I get them to install ??

Sorry that I am such a novice at Linux.

Giles

Web Cam:  http://dingo-den.com