[elrepo] kernel-ml.2.6.37 / LVM

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Sat Feb 5 14:02:10 EST 2011

On 5 February 2011 08:49, Benjamin Gufler <benjamin.gufler at tum.de> wrote:
> On 2011-02-05 01:13, Akemi Yagi wrote:

>> Could you file an RFE at http://elrepo.org/bugs so that we can track
>> this?  Then, Alan would get to it as soon as he finds the time.

> I'll file the bug on monday when I'm back in the office. I'll also try
> recompiling the package with GPT enabled, to see if that solves the issue.

Hi Benjamin,

I've "short-circuited" the system and rebuilt both sets of the
kernel-ml packages (2.6.35-10.2.el5.elrepo & 2.6.37-0.2.el5.elrepo).
Both sets are currently syncing to the mirrors.

Depending upon your location and urgency in downloading them, you could --

[code]
yum --disableplugin fastestmirror --disablerepo \* --enablerepo
elrepo-kernel update kernel-ml\*
[/code]

-- which will pull it (them) from our main-mirror.

As Akemi has analysed your issue and determined its cause, hence the
solution, I am confident that this update will perform as you expect.

Regards,
Alan.