[elrepo] Announcement: EL5 Updated elrepo-release package

Akemi Yagi toracat at elrepo.org
Sun Jun 19 12:35:28 EDT 2011

Announcing the release of an updated elrepo-release package for el5.

http://elrepo.org/elrepo-release-5-3.el5.elrepo.noarch.rpm

This updated package is currently syncing to the mirrors.

This package contains the yum configuration for elrepo.org as well as
the public GPG key used to sign packages.

This update adds the 'elrepo-extras' repository that we recently announced:

http://lists.elrepo.org/pipermail/elrepo/2011-June/000729.html

With this update, the main 'elrepo' repository is now *enabled* by default.

Please note that, if you have previously modified the
/etc/yum.repos.d/elrepo.repo file, the new file will be installed as
elrepo.repo.rpmnew.  We recommend users to incorporate changes into
their current configuration or to use the new configuration file.

You can apply this update by:

yum --enablerepo=elrepo update elrepo-release

Thank you,

The ELRepo Team.