[elrepo] Ubuntu's driver Jockey

Ljubomir Ljubojevic office at plnet.rs
Thu Oct 27 19:03:25 EDT 2011

Vreme: 10/27/2011 09:07 PM, Akemi Yagi piše:
> On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 11:43 AM,<nux at li.nux.ro>  wrote:
>
>> It's not for you or me, it's for the computerly challenged :)
>
> Computer-challenged people should be using Ubuntu. :D
>
> Akemi

I like the idea. If you have to install somebodies PC, other then to
open the case or use hardware scanning utility there is no easy way to
determine what hardware they have. This way it will give anybody option
to automatically install all available drivers and that will raze a
usability of the distro, especially with my efforts do fork a Desktop
version of CentOS.

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)