[elrepo] Consultation: Kernel-ml Packages for EL6

ml ml at smtp.fakessh.eu
Fri Feb 3 14:20:45 EST 2012

Le 2012-02-03 18:19, Alan Bartlett a écrit :
> It has recently been suggested to me that the ELRepo Project should
> now provide a kernel-ml package set based on the long-term support
> linux-3.0.x series rather than the linux-2.6.39.y series.
>
> Having mulled it over for a while, it does make sense to me and so I
> have "smiled" at that suggestion. Before I go ahead and implement it,
> which will eventually result in the deprecation of the
> kernel-ml-2.6.39-4.2.el6.elrepo package set, I would like to hear
> opinions / comments from the ELRepo user-base.
>
> Alan.

lately I buy a new machine with what appears to be an exotic chipset so
that the sound and wifi incidentally are really stable with the latest
kernel 3.2 available in elrepo.
I am up for a long-term support for kernel

sincerely your

--
  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC2626742
  gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key C2626742

  http://urlshort.eu fakessh @
  http://gplus.to/sshfake
  http://gplus.to/sshswilting
  http://gplus.to/john.swilting
  https://lists.fakessh.eu/mailman/
  This list is moderated by me, but all applications will be accepted
  provided they receive a note of presentation