[elrepo] Announcement: Updated/New EL6 xorg-x11-drv-intel, libdrm, mesa, vaapi, development, utilities, and dependencies - Extras Release

Tue Feb 28 12:47:08 EST 2012

Farkas Levente wrote on 02/24/2012 02:00 PM:
> for vaapi-driver-intel's spec you'd have to add BRs:
> BuildRequires:  autoconf automake libtool pkgconfig
> BuildRequires:  libdrm-devel libX11-devel

Farkas,

Thanks for the pointer.  I assume my build worked without them due to
the way I was using mock with --no-clean to build upon the other
newly-built packages in the set, but those probably really should be
there for good form.  I also added the version for libdrm-devel while at
it.  The spec now has:

BuildRequires:  libva-devel => 1.0.15
BuildRequires:  autoconf automake libtool pkgconfig
BuildRequires:  libdrm-devel => 2.4.31
BuildRequires:  libX11-devel

New EL6 packages are built and should be available soon.

Phil