[elrepo] Feedback needed for DRBD packages

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Wed Jan 11 04:51:32 EST 2012

Today I installed the drbd84 packages from the elrepo-testing repository on Centos6.2 x86_64. When viewing the /var/log/messages file two bugs are reported by abrt.
The first :
	block drbd0: Barriers not supported on meta data device - disabling
This is the same as with drbd83 on Centos 6. I think this is a minor bug.

The second is new  to me:
	WARNING: at kernel/sched.c:5914 thread_return+0x232/0x79d() (Tainted: G        W  ----------------  )
	Pid: 23360, comm: drbd_r_VMstore1 Tainted: G        W  ----------------   2.6.32-220.2.1.el6.x86_64 #1

The drbd disk's are currently syncing. After syncing I'll setup the cluster file system and start testing this setup.

Best regards,

Maurits van de Lande

| Van de Lande BV. | Lissenveld 1 | 4941VK | Raamsdonksveer | the Netherlands |T +31 (0) 162 516000 | F +31 (0) 162 521417 | www.vdl-fittings.com |