[elrepo] kernel/kernel-lts separation

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Oct 10 04:09:11 EDT 2012

Hi,

Guys, is there a possibility to have the TLS kernels in their own repo
or would it be just spreading too thin? Maybe some hardlinks as to not
waste space.. I'm not using the lts kernel but I'm thinking many do and
they don't want to have the lts kernel updated by the "latest" one.
I know people who run kernel-ml should only be using it with
--enablerepo anyway, but oh well, the idea just hit me so had to share.
:-)

--

Nux!
www.nux.ro