[elrepo] zfs module

Maurits van de Lande M.vandeLande at VDL-Fittings.com
Tue Jan 8 05:46:25 EST 2013

Hello,

> There should be no question about adding them to the repo until they received some serious testing.

I can test the elrepo ZFS package on Centos 6 x86_64 over a few weeks, I already have two storage servers available for testing. But currently I lack the time to install an test this setup. I'm interested in how the ZIL and L2ARC will perform when using SSD's for those caches. Also I would like to find out how drbd 8.3 performs on top of a ZFS volume...

Best regards,

Maurits van de Lande