[elrepo] Old kernel config and spec files

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Mon Oct 14 11:08:05 EDT 2013

On 14 October 2013 10:29, Raluca Banu <rbalauta at luxoft.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to download the kernel config-3.0.4-i686 and kernel-ml-3.0.4.spec
> files but I can't find a suitable link for this.
> I checked http://elrepo.org/linux/kernel/el6/SRPMS/ but it seems that only
> the latest versions are available.
>
> Can you please help?
>
> Thank you,
> Raluca Banu

Hi Raluca,

As Lucian has already explained, the public archives do not go back as
far as that. Linux-3.0.4 was a very long time ago!

However we may be able to 'come up with something' in a day or so.
Failing that, I might be able to 'revert' the kernel-lt-3.0.X-*
configuration files to 3.0.4 and 'hand-craft' an appropriate
specification file to match.

Would you like to explain why you have a need for such a specific, old kernel?

Alan.