[elrepo] EL6 kernel-ml: FATAL: Module scsi_wait_scan not found.

SviMik svimik at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:37:44 EST 2017

I understand your point, but can I, uh, forget it sometimes? Isn't it
a repository job to check such things?

Yes, I was going to update the system. Started with the kernel. My
bad. I'm just asking to make dependencies in the repo a bit more
foalproof, or add some line to the installation script if possible. If
not blocking, then at least throwing some warning. Would be quite a
reasonable thing from my perspective.