[elrepo] kernel-ml-4.14.5-1.el7.elrepo under Xenserver

Paul Kunicki pkunicki at sproutloud.com
Wed Dec 13 21:59:56 EST 2017

Hello,

I was hoping to run Centos kernel-ml 4.14.5 under Xenserver 7.1 but it does
not seem to boot. Does anyone have a quick fix for this ? 4.4.104 boots
fine but I am stuck with this version because I have to apply patches to
the source for some new Ceph iscsi features requiring patches that only
seem to apply to this version.

The patches in question can be found here:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/target-devel/msg16162.html

Thanks in advance!

   -
      - *Paul Kunicki*
         - *Systems Manager*
         - SproutLoud Media Networks, LLC.
         - 954-476-6211 ext. 144
         - pkunicki at sproutloud.com
         - www.sproutloud.com
      - [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/sproutLoud>  [image:
         Twitter] <http://twitter.com/sproutloud>  [image: LinkedIn]
         <http://www.linkedin.com/company/440456?trk=tyah>  [image:
         LinkedIn] <https://www.instagram.com/sproutloud/>  [image: YouTube]
         <https://www.youtube.com/user/SproutLoudVideo>

      The information contained in this communication is intended solely
      for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and for
      others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
      privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any
      action in reliance on these contents is strictly prohibited and may be
      unlawful. In the event the recipient or recipients of this communication
      are under a non-disclosure agreement, any and all information discussed
      during phone calls and online presentations fall under the agreements
      signed by both parties. If you received this communication in
error, please
      notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail.

<pkunicki at sproutloud.com>