[elrepo] kernel-ml-4.14.5-1.el7.elrepo under Xenserver

Paul Kunicki pkunicki at sproutloud.com
Wed Dec 20 19:15:38 EST 2017

DOH!  I am told that the patches I need with make their way into the GA
Centos kernel but the question is when. In the meantime I am looking for
whatever resources I can find on building a kernel.org kernel so that it
can be booted under Xenserver.

I appreciate your efforts Alan. You have helped more then most!

Thanks.

   -
      - *Paul Kunicki*
         - *Systems Manager*
         - SproutLoud Media Networks, LLC.
         - 954-476-6211 ext. 144
         - pkunicki at sproutloud.com
         - www.sproutloud.com
      - [image: Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/sproutLoud>  [image:
         Twitter] <http://twitter.com/sproutloud>  [image: LinkedIn]
         <http://www.linkedin.com/company/440456?trk=tyah>  [image:
         LinkedIn] <https://www.instagram.com/sproutloud/>  [image: YouTube]
         <https://www.youtube.com/user/SproutLoudVideo>

      The information contained in this communication is intended solely
      for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and for
      others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
      privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
      hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking any
      action in reliance on these contents is strictly prohibited and may be
      unlawful. In the event the recipient or recipients of this communication
      are under a non-disclosure agreement, any and all information discussed
      during phone calls and online presentations fall under the agreements
      signed by both parties. If you received this communication in
error, please
      notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail.

<pkunicki at sproutloud.com>