[elrepo] 3.10.x kernel patched for 'stack clash'

jerry jerry at soundhound.com
Sun Jun 25 15:47:28 EDT 2017

Since 4.10 is end of life, it will very likely not get the stack clash
fixes. 4.11, which is the current main line release and 4.9, which is
the most recent long term release, have been fixed now. Interestingly,
4.4 has not received the fixes yet, I assume it is a matter of a day or
two for this to occur.

You can look on kernel.org to see when the releases were done:
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v4.x/
You can look at the change logs to see the fixes and look at the dates
as well.

hope that helps.
jerry