[elrepo] ixgbe

Schramm, David david.schramm at tdstelecom.com
Thu Mar 2 09:23:26 EST 2017

There could always be a better way, but in this case, the NFS server is an appliance and very good at what it does. This isn't ultra-high IOPS, this is more large IOs (enough to pull about 1GB/sec or more per node) which is why we are trying to squeeze out as much as possible from the hardware. So NFS is the only protocol in play right now.