[elrepo] Bad installation of kmod-nvidia kmod-nvidia-384.90-1.el7_4.elrepo.x86_64

Henry Katz henry.katz at iscs-i.com
Wed Sep 27 18:10:27 EDT 2017

Sure. Recently started seeing soft lockups on CPU which was an older
CentOs 6.x issue long resolved with kernel update.
I posted on the CentOs 7 General Support as well:
https://www.centos.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=64379

My control use case was when this SMC server was isolated from the
network and then I could resume a `systemctl suspend` without any issues.
Is it simply that this cannot be done with NFS mounts or are the
software lockups completely unrelated?

Thanks,
Henry