[elrepo] kernel-ml build instructions

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Wed Aug 29 19:29:28 EDT 2018

On 30 August 2018 at 00:14, Alan Bartlett <ajb at elrepo.org> wrote:
> On 29 August 2018 at 23:52, Andrew Gurinovich <altmind at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Thank you for the info!
>> Where do you get the config file for kernel rebuild( This one:
>> ~/rpmbuild/SOURCES/config-4.14.13-x86_64 )?
>>
> Each configuration file is included in the respective .nosrc.rpm file.
>
> For the config-4.14.13-x86_64 file you will require the
> kernel-ml-4.14.13-1.el7.elrepo.nosrc.rpm file.
>
> Alan.

To pre-empt the next question, you would need to access a mirror site
that carries the entire archive. For simplicity, I have made the file
available for you to download --

https://elrepo.org/people/ajb/tmp/kernel-ml-4.14.13-1.el7.elrepo.nosrc.rpm

Please let me know once you have taken a copy.

Alan.