[elrepo] Kernel 4.12.13 RPM ETA

Wed Jan 10 18:24:36 EST 2018

> On 11 Jan 2018, at 9:26 am, Akemi Yagi <toracat at elrepo.org> wrote:
>
> ​Should be released any minute now. Alan has been working so hard. Just be patient.
>
> Akemi​

As mentioned on IRC, after installing 4.14.13-1 from elrepo my server no longer booted.

Unfortunately this test server is remote and where I am today I don't have access to a console to perform debugging as to why it's failed, so it most certainly could be related to my configuration / hardware set etc... but I thought I'd make mention of it in the case others experience problems.

--
Sam McLeod
https://smcleod.net