[elrepo] nvidia-detect users

Andrew Simpson simpsonar77 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 11:10:41 EST 2019

I use it during a kickstarted installation.  However, I can't use it in the
%pre section because I can't really install the RPM then.  However, I just
began thinking that I could extract the rpm contents and use nvidia-detect
directly in %pre.  I believe a version of X is in use during the install
process, so this probably wouldn't be a problem.  I could see a few fringe
cases where X might not be installed, though.  It would be nice if it would
function in those cases.
Andrew