[elrepo] (no subject)

Muhammad Fadhli Rais fadhli at saranaindo.com
Tue Aug 11 13:19:06 EDT 2020

Hello.. i dont know if this can help...
i just new to this mailing list, and new to kernel and driver thing.
if you said clearOS is centos 7 derivative, can you just use centos 7
driver then ?

Thank you.

--
*CV. Saranaindo,*
Your best Server and Colocation solution

*Wisma Barito Pacific,*

*Jl. Letjen S. Parman Blok G No.Kav 62-63 Level 1ART03/RW04, Slipi,
Palmerah, Jakarta Barat, 11410Muhammad Fadhli rais.081298101030*