[elrepo] Notice: ELRepo bug tracker is not working

Phil Perry phil at elrepo.org
Fri Oct 2 10:55:24 EDT 2020

On 02/10/2020 13:47, H wrote:
> On October 2, 2020 7:49:40 AM EDT, Manuel Wolfshant <wolfy at nobugconsulting.ro> wrote:
>> On 10/2/20 2:42 PM, H wrote:
>>>
>>> Is there an issue with the repo itself? I am getting ”error getting
>> repository data for elrepo, repository not found”
>>

>> No, there is not.  Probably you reach a mirror that has issues.
>>

> Hm, I just tried elrepo.org but get a CMS setup error. Should there not be any homepage for elrepo.org?
>
> Previously I ran yum --enablerepo elrepo install fglrx-x11-drv

Just to reiterate, The main website (elrepo.org) is currently down for
maintenance, but the bug tracker (elrepo.org/bugs) is now back up and
running.

These issues do not affect the repositories nor the normal operation of
yum / dnf which are and will continue to function as normal.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Phil