[elrepo] issue with kmod-atl1c

zhihua_ch at sohu.com zhihua_ch at sohu.com
Thu Mar 25 08:48:32 EDT 2010

A more clear description about the bug of using the kmod-atl1c-xen.

After I install the kmod-atl1c-xen rpm on my computer, no any bad message come out.
I use system-config-network-tui @ to config network card on command line mode. And system found one network device eth0. I config the IP address and others. Then I can ping IP address on local network. But I cannot geton outside URL by links.

Then I start Xwindow, but I found two network device on system-config-network. One device name is peth0, another is eth0. I click about the peth0, system come out a message: MODULE ATL1C cannot found FATAL ERROR. I delete this device, and left the good device eth0. And I reboot machine. I suprised found the peth0 device still in system-config-network. Last delet is invalid.

I still can ping IP on LAN.

Is there some way to resolue it? Thanks in advance.
                                      chenzhihua