[elrepo] Kernel-ml Packages for EL6

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Tue Aug 9 16:09:27 EDT 2011

On 08/06/2011 04:43 PM, Alan Bartlett wrote:

> What remains to be done?
>
> (1) The "%post" and "preun" scriptlets.
> (2) A final "read through" and tidy up.
> (3) Submission of the latest release candidate to selected testers.
> (4) Etc.

Just a quick update for you all.

I have now managed to build the full-set of kernel-ml packages (and
that includes the NONPAE flavour). They are currently tagged rc5 and
have been made available to a selected group of people for QA testing
/ nit picking. Once I have their reports and have discussed any issues
raised, I will make whatever adjustments are deemed necessary and then
rebuild the set for GA.

Currently I have just "carried over" the RHEL 6.1 configuration to the
kernel-ml packages and I propose to build the GA set as such. I trust
that will be acceptable to all? Configuration changes can then be made
via RFEs entered into the bug tracker.

Please "speak up" if you have a differing opinion. You opinion counts!

Regards,
Alan.