[elrepo] Kernel-ml Packages for EL6

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Thu Aug 11 15:18:10 EDT 2011

A further update for all who are interested. I have now had two days
away from anything kernel related and have enjoyed the break. ;)

The EL6 kernel-ml packages, rc5, have been with selected testers and a
few wrinkles have now been discovered. Naming no names but thanks are
due to all of my victims^W volunteers.

Starting tomorrow, I shall draw up a work list from all the feedback I
have currently received and then make necessary adjustments. Once
done, a new release candidate set will be built and the loop repeated.

Alan.