[elrepo] Announcement: EL5 Updated kernel-ml Release [Version 2.6.37-0.3.el5.elrepo]

Nikki Locke nikki at trumphurst.com
Tue Feb 15 13:45:06 EST 2011

Dag Wieers wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2011, Nikki Locke wrote:
>
> > Oh, great, another reason to drop Linux, and go back to Windows :-(
>
> Depends on your priorities, I guess.
>
> Weighing all pros and cons, Windows never won in my equation for the past
> 15 years. A drop in USB3 performance will not make that big of a
> difference here.

A drop in USB performance would be the height of luxury. Getting USB working
at all (at the same time as my display drivers) doesn't seem to be possible.

Having Windows hosting my VMs is stupid. But it appears to be the only
option available to me.

--
Nikki Locke, Trumphurst Ltd.  PC & Unix consultancy & programming
http://www.trumphurst.com/