[elrepo] Kernel-ml Packages for EL6

Alan Bartlett ajb at elrepo.org
Sat Jul 2 05:24:16 EDT 2011

Hi List,

A few murmurs have reached my ears that there is an interest in the
ELRepo Project providing kernel-ml packages configured and built for
EL6. I am prepared to take on that task but before starting it, I
would like to have some sort of idea how well the proposed new
packages will be received.

My request to you, therefore, is to ask for an RFE to be created in
the EL6 channel of our bug tracker [1] and for each person who is
interested, to indicate so in that RFE. It would also be very helpful
if wished-for additions to the kernel configuration file are also
logged in that RFE..

I will end this message by quoting the ELRepo Project's slogan: "For
the community, by the community." So it's now over to you.

Regards,
Alan.

[1] http://elrepo.org/bugs/main_page.php