[elrepo] drbd84

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Wed Oct 26 09:45:23 EDT 2011

On Wed, 26 Oct 2011, Maurits van de Lande wrote:

> What is the current test status of drbd84? Is it stable enough to use in a production environment?

You tell me ;-)

I have not received any feedback, and without feedback we really don't
know.

If there are problems, we expect people to report them through our issue
tracking website, however the lack of issues doesn't necessarily mean it
is working fine.

So we should really have a success tracker as well ! Or a thank-you
service so we know the effort is actually useful to people ;-)

PS We do track download numbers to a certain extend, but even that does
not mean a lot, although it gives us some idea of what is popular.