[elrepo] How long does kernel release stay in the downloads area?

Antonio Dupont antonio at moosefactory.com
Thu Oct 4 13:49:41 EDT 2012

Hello

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 10:30 AM, Akemi Yagi <toracat at elrepo.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 4:45 AM, Steve Clark <sclark at netwolves.com> wrote:
> > On 10/03/2012 05:57 PM, Antonio Dupont wrote:

 Hello Akemi,

Thank you for the reply.   The kernel-ml-3.5.4-1.el6.elrepo.
i686.rpm version of the kernel looks to be the one that I will be using to
be verified by a third party.

I do understand that this is for testing purposes and we do test thoroughly
before we would potentially use it in a production scenario.  To be honest,
I feel more comfortable use this one than one that I compiled myself, since
many others get to put their hands on it.

Thanks for all your efforts.  El Repo has help me many of times.

Best regards,

Antonio