[elrepo] How long does kernel release stay in the downloads area?

Antonio Dupont antonio at moosefactory.com
Mon Oct 8 11:51:01 EDT 2012

Hello Alan,

I see that there are now a few previous versions of the El Repo built
kernel and wanted to thank you.  This really helps in the verification of
my builds against a third party since they are able to test with the same
kernel I used when I made my build.

This is very much appreciated. And I understand these kernels are for
development purposes and will do heavy testing if I use otherwise.

Thank you and best regards,

Antonio