[elrepo] Status of xorg-x11-glamor package?

Steve Cleveland stevec at engr.oregonstate.edu
Fri Aug 26 16:31:06 EDT 2016

So I have a script that's designed to install the correct nvidia
packages from elrepo during the initial install. One of the steps was to
remove xorg-x11-glamor (which caused problems with the elrepo nvidia
packages as I recall).  Apparently at some point that become part of the
main xorg-x11-server-Xorg package, so it started removing a bunch of
xorg packages (as well as the nvidia packages), leaving my machines in a
right funky state.

Anyway, I figured you guys probably know.  When did that change happen?
  Is there still a potential (and now unavoidable) conflict?

This is on CentOS 6.8, btw.

  - Steve