[elrepo] Nvidia drivers vs EL 7.3 vs Folding At Home

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Fri Dec 16 20:22:38 EST 2016

Hi all!

I stupidly updated my Centos box to Centos 7.3, having forgotten that
the Folding At Home client is effectively broken with the 375.20
nvidia drivers.

As has been posted on this emial list, the older versions of the
nvidia bits aren't compatible with the kernel in EL7.3.

So, is there a way I can go back to an earlier driver? Can you do a
build of the previous driver against 7.3?

if not, would it work if I installed the blob that Nvidia offers
for that older driver?

thanks for any help you can give!

Fred

--