[elrepo] recent kmod-nvidia not working on Centos 7.2

vychytraly . vychytraly at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 12:22:50 EST 2016

Hello friends,

Im trying to install kmod-nvidia on my Centos 7.2, but since kmod-nvidia is
now updated for RHEL 7.3 with no backward compatibility, I only get errors
and I am unable to install it. Please is there some way to install the
previous release of kmod-nvidia on my system? I have Nvidia GTX 960M in my
computer and kmod-nvidia 340x does not support my card, so I think previous
release of kmod-nvidia is only option for me.

Thank you very much for help and have a nice day :)
Vych