[elrepo] Primus

vychytraly . vychytraly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:23:26 EDT 2017

Thank you very much, yes I found it too and tried to install it, but it
depends on their own nvidia_driver package (And I did not find any
documentation how to use it), it is incompatible with elrepo's kmod_nvidia
package. I think that we would probably need own primus package, which
would be compatible with elrepo's kmod_nvidia 🙃