[elrepo] Possible addition of more kernel modules in future Centos6 kernels?

David Ranch elrepo at trinnet.net
Sat Jun 3 14:17:33 EDT 2017

Hello Akemi, Alan,

> In your original request you said "Centos6 kernels". Did you actually
> mean EL7?

No... I'm still using EL6 on one machine but it's getting long in the
tooth so I'm now trying to roll out EL7.  I suppose I can compile my own
kernel to add AX25 support but it would be so much nicer if I could just
use an Elrepo kernel to get the required kernel modules.  :-)   I'm also
aware of the Centos+ kernel and can make a similar request there (I
already confirmed the AX25 modules aren't there in the EL7 Centos+) but
things move much MUCH slower there.

--David