[elrepo] DRBD

Trevor Hemsley themsley at voiceflex.com
Sun Jun 11 10:25:25 EDT 2017

No, it doesn't have more than 20 changes. The announcement mail for
drbd-utils also included the changelog for drbd 9.0.7 (8 fixes) and for
drbdmanage (6 fixes), neither of which affect drbd 8.x.

For drbd-utils, there is a list of 8 changes and of those 8, one is
Debian only, one is for 9.x pacemaker support, one is for drbdmon (9
only)... in fact, reading that list I see only 2 fixes that might be
applicable for 8.4. There is also a 3rd change that might impact people
running 8.x and that says it may change the name of devices in
/dev/drbd/by-resource.

Anyhow, I don't maintain drbd for ELRepo so I have no say but I suspect
there will be an updated set of packages soon. They're just not as
urgent as you think they are, they're mostly trivial changes and not
that many of them either.