[elrepo] How to get a debug package for kernel-ml?

SviMik svimik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 20:27:10 EDT 2017

Hi, Akemi!

Thank you for your answer. Sure I can use 4.9 series too.

I would be really thankful if you suggest how to install it.
When I try `rpm -ivh kernel-4.9.48-29.el6.x86_64.rpm` it says:
error: Failed dependencies:
        kernel-firmware >= 4.9.48-29.el6 is needed by
kernel-4.9.48-29.el6.x86_64
but kernel-firmware package with this version is nowhere to be found...