[elrepo] Kernel-ML and Kernel-LT git

Harry Mallon Harry.Mallon at codex.online
Mon Jan 8 13:33:52 EST 2018

Hello,

It is really useful that the github account has all the RPM spec files etc in it. Is there a git repo available for the kernel-ml and kernel-lt packages? I may be missing it but I can’t see them anywhere. I can download the SRPMs to get the details, but it isn’t as easy to get the history of how the package is built.

Thanks for your work,
Harry

Harry Mallon

Senior Software Engineer

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=E3D62C3D-A12C-447D-87A5-F36E7C2AA9A4]<https://codex.online/>

T +44 203 7000 989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=6751A23E-D872-41CF-A4C6-E9D18B6760B5]
Star Wars: The Last Jedi        Paddington 2     Thor: Ragnarok