[elrepo] kmod-tpe crashes

Nick Howitt nick at howitts.co.uk
Wed Jul 4 06:53:54 EDT 2018

Hi,

Following a thread I saw here I am using kmod-tpe in VM in Virtualbox.
The VM is ClearOS 7.5 beta so is running kernel 3.10.0-862.3.2.v7.x86_64
and I am getting intermittent kernel dumps on bootup. More often than
not boot goes OK, but a number of times I get a kernel panic.
Unfortunately I can only get an image of the frozen panicked screen as I
don't know how to do a serial dump from VB to the PC. I'll attach the
image and hope you get it.

What is the best approach on this? If it is the right site,
https://github.com/cormander/tpe-lkm seems very quiet.

Nick