[elrepo] Graphics Driver for AMD Radeon Pro WX-series

Kretschmer, Jens kretschmer.jens at siemens.com
Mon Mar 19 05:54:35 EDT 2018

Hi,

we are looking into buying a Radeon Pro WX-series graphics card. We are still unsure which driver we will use.  I saw that kmod-fglrx has been retired. Our contact at RedHat could not tell us whether the series is supported in the open source AMD driver. Our requirement is basically full support of OpenGL 3.2. Does anybody have experience using Radeon Pro WX-series graphics cards, if yes, which driver are you using and how is your experience? Are there any plans to include the proprietary graphics driver provided by AMD into ELRepo?

Br,
Jens