[elrepo] Working. This may take some time message

Harry Mallon Harry.Mallon at codex.online
Fri Mar 23 12:48:46 EDT 2018

Hello all,

Is the “Working. This may take some time” useful at all? From our use on CentOS7 it seems like all of the output of the scripts is bundled up together, so you only see “Working. This may take some time” with all the other output after the fact. Maybe with DNF rather than YUM it works better or some other case? It might be nice to remove it if it has no use to clean up install output.

All the best,
Harry

Harry Mallon

Senior Software Engineer

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=E3D62C3D-A12C-447D-87A5-F36E7C2AA9A4]<https://codex.online/>

T +44 203 7000 989<callto:+44%20203%207000%20989>

60 Poland Street | London | England | W1F 7NT

[http://codex.online/?action=asset&id=6F42BDF2-3C6D-4054-A5D2-277E0E535942]
Three Billboards        Blade Runner 2049        I, Tonya