[elrepo] D-Link DWA-140 on CentOS 5 disappearing

Kostis Pangalos kostis.pub at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 09:39:29 EDT 2010

Hi Alan/People.

Thanks for the reply.

Did what you asked but no joy  I'm afraid. The Devices tab  of the
system-config-network GUI is still empty.

Fingerprint is as follows irrespective of how I get the adapter
attached. (After cold boot or warm boot or already plugged in when PC
is first turned on)

Bus 001 Device 003: ID 07d1:3c0a D-Link System DWA-140 RangeBooster N
USB Adapter(rev.B2)

Any other guesses?

Cheers,
Kostis