[elrepo] How to get a debug package for kernel-ml?

SviMik svimik at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 21:28:52 EDT 2017

Thanks! Installed and booted the kernel successfully!

The only problem is that kdump doesn't work with this kernel for some
reason...

>From logs:
Oct  1 04:10:08 localhost kdump: mkdumprd: failed to make kdump initrd

If I start service manually:
[root at localhost ~]# service kdump start
No kdump initial ramdisk found.                            [WARNING]
Rebuilding /boot/initrd-4.9.48-29.el6.x86_64kdump.img
No module ext4 found for kernel 4.9.48-29.el6.x86_64, aborting.
Failed to run mkdumprd

kernel-devel, kernel-headers and kernel-debuginfo are installed. Any ideas?